Persons who do not agree with these Terms should NOT use WizWash to provide car care services.
For information about carrying out your car care services through WizWash, please visit our website at www.WizWash.com
WizWash grants you permission (which may be revoked at any time for any reason or no reason) to view the Portals and to download, email, share via social networking or print individual pages from the Portals in accordance with these Terms and solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you do not remove any trademark, copyright or other notice contained on such pages. No other use is permitted. You may not, for example, incorporate the information, content, or other material in any database, compilation, archive or cache. You may not modify, copy, distribute,re-publish, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, reuse, resell, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information,content, material, software, products or services obtained from the Portals, or otherwise exploit all or any portion of the Portals for any commercial purpose without WizWash's express written consent, except as specifically noted above. Except as specifically authorized by WizWash, you may not deep-link to the Portals for any purpose or access the Portals manually or with any robot, spider, web crawler, extraction software, automated process or device to scrape, copy, or monitor any portion of the Portals or any information, content, or material on the Portals. WizWash reserves all of its statutory and common law rights against any person or entity who violates this paragraph. You may not link or frame to any pages of the Portals or any content contained therein, whether in whole or in part, without prior written consent from WizWash. You may like or follow WizWash or share links to the Portals via social networking technology referenced on the Portals. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- User Conduct.
- You agree that your use of the Portals and/or Service on the Portals is subject to all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. You also agree:
- to comply with US law and local laws or rules regarding online conduct and acceptable material;
- not to use the Portals or their Service or submit content to the Portals if you are under the age of 16;
- not to access the Portals or Service using a third-party’s account/registration without the express consent of the account holder;
- not to use the Portals for illegal purposes;
- not to commit any acts of infringement on the Portals or with respect to content on the Portals;
- not to use the Portals to engage in commercial activities apart from sanctioned use of the WizWash Service;
- not to copy any content, for republication in print or online;
- not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems from or through the Portals;
- not to interfere with another person’s use and enjoyment of the Portals or another entity’s use and enjoyment of the Portals;
- not to upload or transmit viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files; and/or
- not to disrupt, interfere with, or otherwise harm or violate the security of the Portals, or any Services, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Portals or affiliated or linked sites (including those of our car wash partners).
- Injunctive Relief.
- Portals Content
- Disclaimer of Responsibility for Material.
Price, description, menu content, product/service availability and any other services information are subject to change without notice. WizWash assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of the Portals.
- Proprietary Rights.
You acknowledge and agree that the Portals contain proprietary information and content
- Termination and Modifications to the Portals
WizWash may modify, suspend, discontinue or terminate, at its sole and absolute discretion at any time, with or without notice, in whole or in part, the Portals and/or Service offered on or through the Portals (or any part thereof), including but not limited to the Portals’ features, look and feel, and functional elements and related services. Notice of termination shall be provided to the User in the manner WizWash deems reasonable.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITES (WHETHER PROVIDED BY WizWash, YOU, OTHER USERS OR OTHER AFFILIATES/THIRD PARTIES), INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, BOOKING DETAILS, TEXT, PHOTOS, GRAPHICS, AUDIO FILES, VIDEO, AND LINKS, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND”AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WizWash DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TOWARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROMCOURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. IF YOU DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN CONTENT OR DATA FROM THE SITES, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU ARESOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ASSOCIATED DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER OR LOSS OF DATA
- Limitation of Liability
- Your Account, Password, and Security
As a courtesy to you, the Portals may offer links to other websites. Some of these websites may be affiliated with WizWash while others are not. WizWash is not responsible for the contents of any website pages created and maintained by organizations independent of WizWash. Visiting any such third-party website pages is at your own risk. WizWash has no control of these third-party website pages, nor can it guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of information in third-party website pages. Your use of such information is voluntary, and your reliance on such information should be made only after independent review. References to commercial products or services within any such third-party website pages do not constitute or imply an endorsement by WizWash. By using the Portals you acknowledge that WizWash is responsible neither for the availability of, nor the content located on or through any third-party website pages
- Intellectual Property
WizWash.com is a proprietary domain name of WizWash. WizWash is a trademark of WizWash LLc. You may not use or reproduce WizWash’s name, trademarks, service marks or logos or other proprietary information of WizWash without our express written consent. The Portals, including but not limited to its graphics, logos, page headers, icons and service names constitute the property of WizWash and its affiliates. Other trademarks that appear on the Portals are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by WizWash. Any images of persons or personalities contained on the Portals are not an indication or endorsement of WizWash or any particular product unless otherwise indicated.
Without limiting the foregoing, you acknowledge that such consideration includes, without limitation, your use of the Portals and receipt or use of data, content, products and/or services through the Portals, the possibility of our review, and the possibility of publicity and promotion from our review.
- Jurisdiction, Applicable Law, and Limitations
- Entire Agreement.
- No Waiver.
- Headings & Construction.
- Contact WizWash.
For the purposes of providing notice of cancellation or termination, contact us at support@WizWash.com
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and ‘members-only’ content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use “cookies”?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term “outside parties” does not include WizWash.com. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the “My Account” section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the “My Account” section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.